Watch this video and find out the best things about this city:
CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO:
1. There are_________ million people in a city of famous landmarks, many of which can be viewed from a cruise on the Thames River.
a) eight b) nine c) ten
2. Westminster Abbey has been used for all the coronations since the year __________.
a) 1308 b) 1409 c) 1608
3. The Houses of Parliament,___________ , the Egyptian Obelisk and Buckingham Palace continue to be in every tourist’s itinerary.
a) Ritz Hotel b) Eiffel Tower c) Big Ben
4. Harrods is a famous________________ .
a) cinema b) theatre c) department store
5. Double-decker buses and red___________ are the city’s trademarks.
a) phone booths b) taxis c) houses
6. There are many popular meeting points in London. The most famous is_________________ .
a) Windsor Castle b) Piccadilly Circus c) Covent Garden
7. London comes alive at night. There is free entertainment in _________________and the best in live theatre.
a) London Bridge b) Oxford Street c) pedestrian areas